The ClockCrew Asylum The ClockCrew Asylum

Goodness

The fbf was great, nice and action-packed. The sound and music was very fitting: "Click, Click, Click." As always, your style is unique and admirable.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Just as before

This was amazing, your art is progressing and your techniques are a feast for the eyes. This cartoon is better than most professional animations. You, a single person, put most mainstream broadcasted cartoons to shame. You disgrace them, and I cannot believe how your talent won't take you places in this world. As I watched this, I thought the backdrops were reminiscient of the lush and visually stunning forest scenery of other feats of animation such as Princess Mononoke, and that should be a testament to your work.
Thank you for publishing such a beautiful piece of artwork for all of us.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

I love this movie

It's one of the few that keeps me coming back to watch again. Amazing art, great animation, and good visual effects. The mechanics of your characters and how they moved in frame-by-frame is really impressive. Thank you for your quality work.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

I think this is...

the best game I've ever played on Newgrounds.com

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

One monster of a game!

"What a huge game! That must have took a month to make. I never knew you could make such great games with Flash. One problem was the one time I lost I had to kill all the aliens again. It was really annoying. Otherwise I was great."